Bellevue-based Nintex’s goal is simple: make workflow easier. The tech company is busy and growing — with more than 1,500 partners worldwide, it helps small and large businesses alike automate processes. The company lightens up rainy Northwest days with its bright and fun office space. The company culture is a highlight. In addition to catered lunches, food carts, and pancake breakfasts, the “chill out” room features free drinks and snacks, video games, and shuffleboard — all in the name of sparking innovation.
Spread out Meeting spaces around the office are colorful and comfortable.
Sugar fix Employees get snacks once a month from the “Hump Day” cart. This one was loaded with root beer (and real beer) floats.
Shufflin’ Employees take a midday break with a quick game of shuffleboard.
Come on in The entryway is modern and functional, bringing in different textures and earth tones to provide a warm welcome.
Game on! Employees can play a video game to up the energy level, or relax in the “chill out” room.
Happy workers Smiles and laughter abound in the multilevel office space.
- Nintex celebrates its 10th anniversary in September.
- The company’s global footprint includes offices in Australia, Malaysia, United Arab Emirates, California, Singapore, Japan, and the United Kingdom.
- One customer has more than 12,500 Nintex workflows running; another hired 1,000 designers to create custom Nintex workflows.
- Once a month, Nintex hosts “Flapjack Fridays” — the pancakes and fixings are plentiful.
- Once a quarter, Nintex offers employees the opportunity to take a half-day off work to volunteer.
Architect: JPC Architects
Contractor: JE Cumming
Office opened: July 2014
Square footage: 21,684
Employees: 400 worldwide
This article originally was published in the April 2016 issue of 425 Business.