BitTitan’s mission: Get work done and have fun doing it. It’s easy to see that the Kirkland company does just that when you step inside its airy, open-concept office. The office showcases a balance between work and play through its mix of innovative collaboration spaces and recreational activities. Much of BitTitan’s work is done via the cloud. Its office is heavenly.
- Architect: JPC Architects
- Builder: Turner Construction Company
- Office opened: January 2015
- Square footage: 16,087
- Employees: 100-plus; 55 in Kirkland
- BitTitan employees eat 364 pounds of peanut butter M&Ms per year.
- There are 34 75-inch TVs around the office.
- Employees drink approximately 1,000 gallons of milk per year. That’s equivalent to half of a cow’s yearly production.
- The office has a 2,500-square-foot social hall that functions as a cafe, event space,
or an auditorium.
- Employees enjoy unlimited vacation days.