These days, there are more ways to market your business than ever before. But with a long list of digital marketing channels comes the mounting responsibility of keeping each platform up to date. It can be daunting, especially for a small- or medium-sized business owner. IntellaSphere, a Bellevue-based company, is working to help businesses manage their online marketing better. The company revealed its Digital Marketing Control Center in July, designed to help SMBs attract new customers and keep followers in the know, while simultaneously advising users on how to capitalize their marketing through one single dashboard.
According to the press release and CEO Bruce Worral, “IntellaSphere removes the guesswork making it super simple for any SMB to deploy highly effective and actionable campaigns that improve reach, traffic, buzz, engagement, influence, reputation, and sales.”
If Olivia Pope was in business (or a real person) she’d be the first to utilize IntellaSphere’s Business Reputation Monitoring. Through this component of IntellaSphere, users are able to keep track of every time their business is mentioned online. Whether it’s on social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, or on someone’s blog or media site, business owners can stay in the know at all times. It also helps users generate more positive reviews and interactions.
Online marketing can be a prime way to cultivate a larger following. In the dizzying world of social media, having a platform that organizes your messages and keeps track of your digital reputation can be helpful for independent stores and businesses.
IntellaSphere offers four monthly business subscription plans ranging from $9.95 to $89 per month, and is available for a free 30-day trial for any of its service plans. A $299 subscription plan is available for marketing agencies.
Other perks include:
- Engage prospects with coupons/offers, poll questions, lead generation forms
- Create targeted mobile campaigns
- Deliver more personalized and effective interactions to improve sales conversion
- Filter social “feeds” to spot hot topics you can blog on; view top weekly and monthly performing content posts
- Track and view all prospect and customer engagements (i.e., content and page likes, new connections, shares, retweets, post and blog comments, coupon activations, new customer reviews, company mentions and @mentions, etc.) across all channels in once place