Date(s) - 05/03/2018
9:00 am - 10:00 am
We brought you Technical Due Diligence 360, and now we’re continuing our webinar series with, You Bought the Company, Now What? on Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 9:00 am.
In this 60-minute, interactive session, we will give you tips on key questions to ask during initial company evaluations, how to identify red flag answers and so much more.
If you’re a portfolio company or operating partner, you won’t want to miss this. We’ll help you take those important – but tricky – next steps. After helping hundreds of portfolio and operating partners navigate the course, we will share best practices for value creation and growth, tackling and prioritizing risk items, defining a transformation roadmap and more.
• Effectively prioritizing investment to maximize value creation
• People and Leadership
– Streamlining organizations for efficiency
– Leveraging low cost development centers
• Modernizing legacy architectures to
– Enable new business opportunities
– Reduce on-going support costs and increase quality
– Enable migration to cloud
• SDLC and Agile Processes
– Improve development efficiency and quality
– Ensuring quality throughout the development lifecycle
Save your spot today! Don’t miss this important interactive session with the experts!
P.S. if you missed “Technical Due Diligence 360,” our first webinar in this series, download the checklist on our website.
Crosslake Technologies, LLC • North America • Europe
firstname.lastname@example.org • +1-425-409-9412 • +372 5096 996 Less